
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tEWuK
Steve said goodbye to Grantsville High School on June 2nd. Stansbury High School opens this fall and Steve will be transferring there. He was asked to speak at Grantsville's graduation. He started his "speech" by saying that he teaches his kids and runners to get out of their comfort zone and so he was going to practice what he preaches and do just that. Instead of speaking he would serenade them with a song he wrote. Then, with the help of one of his runners on the guitar, he sang his "little jingle". He did awesome and even received a standing ovation! One of the kids recorded it and it made its way to youtube! Just go to the above link if you want to see it! (Remember I'm a techno tard and I don't know how to put it on my blog, so I just copied and pasted the URL!)
4 comments:
Awesome! Way to go Steve. You have quite the hidden talent there.
We are very impressed Steve! Looks like you got a new night job.
PS the link didn't work for me but when I searched for Grantsville High School I found the video.
That was unbelievably cool! I didn't know Steve had that hidden talent. Josh and I are very impressed.
That was so funny! He's a regular Adam Sandler! It's no wonder all the kids at the high school love Coach Allen!!
Post a Comment