July 2, 2009

Great Minds Think Alike!


About a month ago Kim and I met at Liberty Park for a picnic and to let the kids play in the water there. One of Kim's friends came with her. When Kim opened her picnic she had hard boiled eggs and her friend said, "You brought hard boiled eggs. Who brings hard boiled eggs to the park?!" I opened my picnic to reveal hard boiled eggs!! If you notice the picture of two of our boys that day you'll notice they are wearing the same shirt. We did not plan that! We do things like this all the time. We show up somewhere wearing the same thing! Sometimes when we are at each others homes we notice that the one had the exact same thing for dinner the previous day as we did. One day Kim and Ross were at our house and Kim opened my fridge and said, "You had Black Bean and Rice Soup for dinner last night, so did we!" Ross exclaimed, "I bet you did not have home made bread too." I answered, "Actually, we did!" So, I guess great minds do think alike or at least mine and Kim's do!!

No comments: