1 week ago
February 16, 2009
New Temple
We had the opportunity to go the Open House of the new L.D.S. temple in Draper. What a great experience! I was excited that the kids would be able to go inside the temple. When we told Miranda she said, "I can't go inside the temple. I am not big yet." We explained to her that the temple was not dedicated yet. Of course, it is a gorgeous temple. I am always amazed at the beauty and craftsmanship of the temples. I am so thankful to have so many temples so close by and I am so thankful for the blessings of the temple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've been having so much fun seeing all your fun posts! Your collages turned out great too.
Welcome to the blogging world. I'll add you to the list of friends who blog. It's fun to see your family grow. Tell coach hello for me.
I am so glad you found my blog from the card. I am so excited that you have a blog. It will be fun to see your kids more through the blog. I can talk to Kim on Facebook and you on your blog. Your kids are so adorable. Keep in touch
Post a Comment