So, the other day Erin asked Elena for a haircut, so being the great big sister Elena is she cut Erin's hair. She decided she needed a cut too, so she took the scissors to her own hair too! Luckily, she did not cut her hair or Erin's down to the scalp right in the middle of their foreheads! She cut the back and she actually cut fairly straight too! All of this happened while I took Miranda to piano lessons which is only five minutes away. Steve was home and thought the kids were playing nicely downstairs, so he jumped in the shower! I took the girls to our friend who does our hair and she did a great job with their hair. Even after sleeping on it, jumping on the tramp, and being in the wind it still looks great!
1 week ago
1 comment:
I think they look darling. So glad they didn't get too carried away!
Post a Comment