
I was very proud of myself for getting in the swing of things and starting to blog. I called Lacey to ask her how to post date so that I could blog Christmas time, since there are so many fun things that happen at Christmas time. Well, Lacey was not home and I figured it out by myself! It may not seem like a big thing, but since computers and I do not usually get along very well it was exciting for me!! Anyhow, Elena entered the PTA Reflections contest by drawing a picture. I did not prompt her at all. One day she came to me and said, "This is what I want to enter in the Wow! contest." She showed me a picture she drew of herself and her Grammy. She said she wanted to title it, "Wow! My Grammy is so sweet and nice." I entered it in the contest for her and she won an honorable mention!
No comments:
Post a Comment