1 week ago
May 26, 2009
Carnival
I wish I had video (or even pictures) of this event! I took the kids to the school carnival a few weeks ago. They had inflatable bounce houses, slides, etc. Jaxon was confused because we have been to places that have bounce houses and parents can go on all the inflatables with their kids. At the carnival parents were not allowed to go down and Jaxon did not understand why I would not go with him on the inflatables. I noticed there was a ride with swings that went around in circles and there were a few baby swings attached to the ride so I distracted Jaxon by showing him this ride and he was interested, so we stood in line. When it was his turn I found an empty baby swing and put him in. As soon as the ride started he started crying, "Da-Da! Da-Da!" By the middle of the ride he had calmed down, but did not look happy. When the ride stopped I jumped over the rope to go rescue him. When I tried to get him out he pushed me away and said, "Den! Den!" (Again, Again). I stood in line with him again and the exact same thing happened! This happened three times! I wonder how he will like Disneyland this summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment